After the amazing success of the first bridle model EQUITUS ALPHA the anatomic bridle series welcomes a new member: EQUITUS BETA. A wider noseband and a richly set crystal browband provide a classic and more elegant look, than the plain EQUITUS ALPHA.
Schockemöhle Sports sets new standards in equestrian sport with the development of the anatomic “EQUITUS” bridle range.
This bridle concept focuses on the sensitive head of the horse. Due to the innovative alignment, EQUITUS BETA provides the horse with ultimate wearing comfort. The new alignment avoids for instance the main facial nerve; it spares important blood vessels and arteries and reduces the pressure on the horse’s neck. The innovative check pieces can be attached directly to the noseband and thus provide the rider with an uncomplicated adjustment possibility.
The "Anatomic Line" is developed to meet the highest international standards in equestrian sports. EQUITUS BETA - as well as the EQUITUS ALPHA - is already FN certified and therefore LPO compliant as well as approved for international competitions (FEI).
- anatomic special bridle with perfect fitting
- wider noseband for classical "dressage look"
- curved caveson bypasses the main facial nerve
- softly padded headpiece with anatomical shape
- wide and curved browband avoids pinching in the are of eyes and ears
- new positioning of flash strap supports unrestricted breathing
- quick and indidvidual customisation with fixed button rivets at cheek pieces
- not suitable for lunging