Colorful options and a simple design make the Horze Fetlock Boots a great choice.
The hard outer shell protects the fetlock from knocks as the horse lands after a jump and takes a stride or plays rough during turnout causing injury to the fetlock. The strong hook and loop closure keeps the boot from opening, and the soft neoprene lining keeps the skin from rubbing.
- Sturdy Plastic Fetlock Boots - These boots are made of a sturdy plastic that will protect your horse's rear legs from knocks and scrapes. A perfect solution for jumping or trail riding!
- Soft Neoprene Lining - The soft lining provides comfort and prevents pain and rubbing against your horse's leg, so he can wear it for hours on the trail or in the ring without protesting.
- Secure Fit - Strong hook-and-loop fasteners ensure that these boots will stay snugly on your horse's legs as long as you need them to, even in wet or muddy conditions
- Pairs With Horze Tendon Boots - For a complete set, order a matching pair of Horze Tendon Boots for the front legs
- Easy to Clean - The hard plastic shell and neoprene lining are extremely easy to clean - just use a damp cloth!