This rope hay net allows horses to eat continuously through the 2" x 2" diamonds feeder holes to satisfy the natural need to graze. This hay net keeps a steady and consistent flow of roughage going to the stomach, neutralizing acids and improve digestion. This hay net decreases the amount of hay loss, keeping less hay under foot and scattered about.
- 2" x 2" diamonds keeps horses eating slowly to meet their natural need to graze
- Nylon rope construction for exceptional strength and it's resistance to mildew and abrasions
- Opens wide for easy filling with less mess
- Holds 2 flakes of hay, perfect for feeding morning and evening rations or shorter trailer rides
- 30" long and is a good size where space is limited