Our research and development on the SOFT’UP CLASSIC stirrups led us to validate the choice of an enlarged platform with rounded corners to improve the comfort.
We are bringing this latest improvement to the SOFT’UP PRO : the SOFT’UP PRO+ features a platform extended by 1.6 cm (27% enlarged) which allows an exceptional foot touch in combination with the shocks’ absorption capabilities of the spring steel.
Exclusive non slip longer studs
SOFT’UP PRO : TECHNOLOGIE, COMFORT, PERFORMANCE, SAFETY
SOFT’UP PRO, praised amongst the World’s Top Riders is a single branch stirrups which combines performance, comfort, safety and simplicity. Its patented flexible outer branch made of Elastollan® helps to free the foot in case of a fall. The nonskid wide elastomer floor, the ABS shell, the high resistance spring steel monobranch guarantee a better riding experience.
- Tempered spring steel single-branch with extra high mechanical resistance (1200 MPa). Elastollan®overmoulding
- Open eye for fastening to the single-strap freejump stirrup leather. 45° angled eye for a perfect foot position
- Patented exible outer branch made of Elastollan® (helps free the foot in case of a fall)
- Branch situated at the front of the tread for a natural slope
- Rectilinear bevelled rear leading edge for better lateral stability
- Made in France